Monday, January 28, 2013

Best of Simply Parkers 2012

Before January is over I'd better recap my most popular posts from 2012! Enjoy :)

Repurposing Furniture - Bookshelf Turned Hutch


DIY Picture Ledges 
 

DIY Chalkboard {Repurposed Cupboard Door}


 Outdated Craigslist Dresser Turned Chic TV Console


An Organized Nursery


And #1, Hide That Fuse Box! This post brings the most traffic to my blog and gets the most pins / repins on Pinterest to date...and it's so simple! Measure your fuse box, buy some stretched canvas sized accordingly (from Michaels with a coupon!), cover it with pretty fabric, and slap it up on your wall to hide that ugly eye-sore (it's lightweight and easy to take on and off for easy access to the box).


Looking forward to mustering up some energy in my third trimester to start sharing some new projects...thanks for sticking with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment