- Decorating with squash that will later be eaten, check.
- Reusing glass jars to decorate with candy corn, check.
- Three ears of dried Indian corn that I decorate with every year, check.
- Switching out regular pics in frames with Halloween pics from last year, check.
- Cutting up Lil J's orange and black treat bag from the hubby's work picnic to fill two of the frames, check.
- Printing free Halloween subway art from Eighteen25 to fill the big frame, check.
- Drying Chinese lanterns from the farmers market to put in a canning jar with black beans as the filler, check.
- Making pom-pom garland from yarn I already had, check.
- Repainting an old sign I had made to say "Happy Halloween," check.
- Finally making a yarn wreath* (just bought the yarn and foam tubing to make the base, used fabric/ribbon/hemp scraps that I already had for making the yo-yo flowers and embellishments), check.
10/20/11 - I'm linking this post up with "Your Green Resource"
on Live Renewed, Sorta Crunchy, A Delightful Home, and the Greenbacks Gal