Monday, May 23, 2011

What IS Pinterest?


Some of you may be wondering what Pinterest actually is. Well, the best way I can describe it is that's it's a cool tool to bookmark inspirations visually. I'm a totally visual person, so this is right up my alley. I've already convinced a couple friends to join and I hope you will too. It's SO fun (albeit addicting) and I love being able to tell a friend about something I saw online that I loved, and to quickly pull up a picture (of said loved item) for them to have a visual too (usually on my iPhone, because there's also a free Pinterest app). You're probably thinking, NO MORE SOCIAL MEDIA! I totally understand, but this honestly simplifies things (especially if you're a blogger or if you just like bookmarking web pages on a regular basis) - all your bookmarks in one place with a picture and a note to remind you why you bookmarked them in the first place.

My Pinterest description is kinda all over the place, so let me direct you to an awesome beginner's guide on Sorta Crunchy. I love when someone's already done their homework and shared it online so I don't have to reinvent the wheel all over again!

I added a button over there on my sidebar so feel free to check out my "pins!" Spoiler alert: you're probably going to see things I *heart* before I even blog about them :)

So, are you on Pinterest? Then come check me out and let me check ya back!

No comments:

Post a Comment